|Home||» Products||» Scaffolding Parts||» Cup Lock Scaffolding|
Cup Lock Scaffolding
Our offered Cup Lock Scaffolding is a multipurpose supporting structure that is widely used for the decking / supporting slabs at a greater height. Basically, this type of scaffolding is made of the 48mm OD tubes with top and bottom cups welded at 500 mm Intervals. Therefore, this is a rugged and highly stable scaffold. Its rugged metallic construction is unaffected due to corrosion and rust, therefore, it is sure to function for the extended period of time. Furthermore, we have made available Cup Lock Scaffolding for our clients in myriad sizes and types.
Ledgers are used to connect to the verticals to form a grid and provide stability. They resist the
Made of 40NB HR Tubes
- We are engaged offering Cup Lock Scaffolding.
- Application: As scaffolding for multi purpose. Also for decking / supporting slabs at a greater height.
- Verticals ( Standards ): Manufactured from 48mm OD tubes with top and bottom cups welded at 500 mm Intervals.
- Standard Size: 3 M, 2.5M, 2M, 1.5M, 1M, 0.5M
- Horizontals ( Ledgers ): Manufactured from 48mm OD tubes welded with forged blades on either end.
- Standard Size: 2 M, 1.5M, 1.2M, 1M